Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

What a nice start to the day. The neighbors brought over some of Nathan's prize-winning biscuits...heart shaped...along with some red licorice...and heart cookies. Can you spot Isaac? Elijah was ready to stay and start his school time, but he headed home and got dressed. I ate a biscuit and then called him to come over and he made a Valentine art project. I told him that we were going to do an art project and he assumed that we were going to paint...oops! Not today! He made a tree using the outline of his arm and hand and then gluing on hearts for leaves. Esther came over next and she read and then she helped me get things ready for her and her older siblings Valentine art class. They made origami heart bookmarks and also made pictures using hearts to make various animals. After art class Graham and I worked on his latest sewing project. After that I was ready to collapse for a while! Woody ran a couple of errands today as well as continued to make more phone calls trying to get various and sundry things set up. Late this afternoon he took me to Dairy Queen for our Valentine treats...blizzards. This evening he walked to the prayer room stopping at the pharmacy to pick up his new blood pressure medication. While he was gone I worked some more on the Christmas tree. It is starting to actually look like ornaments have been taken off of it. Today is Isaac's five-week birthday. I had a short photo session at their house this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment