Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blowing March In?

Once again it was a rather windy day...looks like the March winds have started in February! Woody went to the grocery store this morning. I helped get the groceries put away. Graham came over to show us the treasures that he had gotten at a science museum yesterday. I showed him the things that I had gotten for him to use when we switch from sewing to experiments next week. I had gotten him a notebook, etc. to record some of the things that he will be doing. We have decided to change tracks for a while and see what direction we will go doing various experiments. I figure that one thing/question will lead to another and we will head off on a learning adventure. One thing that he will be doing is tracking various aspects of our weather on a daily basis. He's excited. Woody went to the library after lunch today. Graham came back over for an hour this afternoon to get his supplies and notebook organized since Monday has been declared a holiday for his birthday. While Graham and I were doing that Woody went on a four-mile walk. Then he came home and made Spicy Vegetable Beef soup. He has discovered that is one of our favorite soups that isn't too hard to make so he took it upon himself to make it. I had planned to make Chicken and Sausage Gumbo...but got busy with other things...so it will wait to be made another day. Today I have worked on several things around the house...picking up, general cleaning, a couple of loads of wash, computer maintenance, etc. Lots of little things that don't show...need to get some of the things done that will show! But...for the moment (probably for the rest of the evening) I'm about out of steam so think that I will go pick up my book and rest and relax for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment