Friday, February 17, 2012

Escaped Again!

I got up and got busy on Christmas tree ornaments for a while. Then I packed up my laptop and headed to the church to try to run my pictures on the TV that I will be using for the garden club program. It was a good thing as I had a bit of a problem...took several of us to get it working. But, in the end work it did! So one step closer to the program being ready. After I went through the pictures that I'm going to show, I headed to thechurch kitchen and helped some friends scrape wax out of glass votive holders. What a mess and so many different kinds...all ready now to be stored until the next church event when they are needed...to get wax on them once again! It was fun visiting while we scraped wax! I came home and Nathan had a job for me...to make some long sleeve shirts short sleeved. I have one done for him...three to go.

Woody walked his four-mile-route today. I do think that he is feeling much better...finally! We enjoyed the soup that Woody made yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment