Sunday, February 26, 2012

Need I Say More?!?

Well, maybe I'll say a "little" more...I went on the walk with Woody (guess you could tell since there is a picture!). He says that it was two miles...seemed longer! What does this sign really mean? This was a new one for us!

Woody went in a different direction this morning...after attending the early church service,instead of teaching his 6th grade Sunday School class, he went to The Life Care Center and gave the message for their weekly Sunday service that our church sponsors. After lunch we went next door to eat birthday cupcakes (big day for Graham tomorrow...he turns double digits...as he reminded me several times). Woody went to the evening church service. I'm now watching the Oscars...we're not big movie folk...but I am interested in what is deemed "fashion" this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment