Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just Fine and Dandy!

Even the dandelions are popping up around here...definitely Spring is in the air! Today the storms that rolled through gave the impression of Spring too. We just had a few thunder boomers and rain. I guess that Graham understood a bit more about what made that thunder sound. Woody walked his four-mile route. I had school with Elijah, Esther, Joy and Abigail. Joy read to me and she and I made plans to machine embroider a one piece outfit for Isaac. She chose a design (a snowman) and picked out the machine embroidery thread colors that she wanted to use for it. While I was having school with the first three Woody was over at Nathan and Kathy's while Nathan took Kathy to her doctor appointment. Abigail and I worked on catching her sewing notebook up to date. We printed pictures today that we will be adding to the pages about each of her projects. Graham came over right after his lunch to chart the temps and barometric pressure for today.

I managed to call NIH today to set up Woody's next appointments for June 6th and 7th. That was a first to make them over the phone. It took less waiting time on my part making them on the phone. I didn't have to wait around for them to be able to make contact with the CT and MRI folk. She just emailed me the appointment sheet after she got through to them. It seems like quite a while away, but I'm sure that the time will fly by. I went to church to work in the library for a couple of hours. Woody went to the grocery store and then got gas for the car while I was at the church. Now we are both home...he's watching TV and I'm blogging! Now it is time to head back downstairs and load up the dishwasher and do a few other things before the evening ends! I can't believe that today is the last day of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment