Monday, August 5, 2013

Back in the 18th Century!

We drove for 12 hours to go back in time! We got moved into our room in the Brick House Tavern on the corner of Duke of Gloucester and Botetourt and then hit the cobblestones to look around. We got to participate in one of the night programs and we walked around a bit after that. It has been a long day and I want to be up with the birds tomorrow (Woody laughs about me getting up with the birds...but I'm going to try to be up and around early) to take advantage of the few morning hours that we have. Weather/temperatures have been very pleasant today. There is a chance for rain tomorrow. I just found out we had Internet access when I checked to see if the iPad had recharged...so this is quick...more details another day!

1 comment:

  1. I always loved visiting Williamsburg. I miss not being close anymore.

    ReplyDelete