Saturday, August 3, 2013

Huntresses!

I chose tonight's photos for last night's blog, but ended up preempting them with the photo of Woody's kidney stone. Tonight's photos were taken yesterday morning. Abigail and Esther were out early catching butterflies in their butterfly net. After catching them, they released them in their screened-in porch. They came and got me to come take pictures! Today has been a pretty quiet day. I did start it out taking more butterfly pictures...the butterflies are really loving our butterfly bushes. Then I attempted to gather the photography items that I "need" to take on our trip. So they are pretty much packed. I have put a few things in the suitcase. I made a pasta salad and have been loading up the dish washer for a last run before we leave. Woody walked to the library this morning. Later in the morning it rained for a while...after I took pictures and after Woody walked. Woody is feeling much better today...kidney stone pain...over for this round!

No comments:

Post a Comment