Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day of Firsts!

Isaac was so cute coming for his first day of school. He came over all by himself...he zoomed over so I almost didn't get a picture of him. Note the excitement of his family waving him off for his first day. He really enjoyed his lessons with the sandpaper sounds...he felt them and really liked the sound that is for "mommy"...the "m" sound. Elijah, Graham, Abigail, and Joy came over for school time after Isaac...full morning. I ate a quick bite and then headed off to work in the church library. Came home and was ready to do nothing pretty much the rest of the evening. Woody went to the chiropractor this morning to see what can be done for what ails him...guess time will tell! He goes back in the morning. The other first is that I am Skyping with my sister as I type this blog...so it may not make a lot of sense...guess we'll see how I am at multitasking!

No comments:

Post a Comment