Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Busy Wednesday

It has been another busy Wednesday. Woody went for another chiropractor appointment this morning. I had school with Isaac, Elijah, Graham, Abigail, and Joy. Joy was very excited as this was the first time that she had sewn with fabric on the sewing machine. After I ate a quick lunch, I headed off to work in the church library. Once again we got quite a bit accomplished...but not without a bit of confusion added in! As long as we take more steps forward than backward, we come away with a sense of accomplishment! I came home worn out and just had to sit for quite a while. Woody and I both "scrounged" for supper tonight. Now we are taking it easy for the rest of the evening. Tonight's photos show some of the rooflines and buildings on the Colonial Williamsburg streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment