Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oops! One Track Mind!

I got busy getting sewing things together to take to a workshop at church tomorrow morning and never thought about the blog till just now...oops! Woody went to the chiropractor this morning. I had school with Graham, Isaac, Elijah, Abigail and Joy. Joy was very pleased with the progress she made on the tooth fairy pillow that she is making for Esther. I think that we will get it completed before Esther's tooth gets much looser (not real loose yet...but she will have a pillow when the time comes!). I ate lunch and turned around twice and then headed to the church to work in the library. I ran a couple of errands on the way home from church. Then I cooked supper. I rested for a couple of minutes and then started gathering things that I will need for tomorrow's pillowcase making workshop. We will be making pillowcases to give children at St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Memphis.

No comments:

Post a Comment