Friday, August 16, 2013

In and Out The Windows

When I wrote tonight's blog title, I was reminded of a game that we played when I was in first grade...anyone else ever remember playing it? We formed a big circle...and, someone went around the outside of the circle and in and out the windows formed by children's hands joined together...but the goal of the game has escaped me...the tune does still resonate in my head. Maybe I will look this up online and see if I can find a description that will nudge my memory a bit more! Tonight's photos are looking in and out of some Williamsburg windows. Woody and I have had a relatively quiet day. Woody did go to the chiropractor again this morning (hope that it helps him...not sure yet). He also ran an errand while he was out. Later in the day he mowed a bit. I have read and done some things around the house...though not as much as planned (around the house!). I did go through papers that pertained to our NIH trip and threw a bunch away. Woody's appointments at NIH seem to produce a lot of papers (we always get two or three envelopes that have appt. info in them...this time one of those envelopes arrived after we were gone). After the fact they don't need to be kept around...but for some reason they seem to pile up and stay in a travel bag. Today I went through them and got rid of all but a few that contain general information that might be helpful in the future. I made a recipe for our supper that required quite a long time in the oven...did that mid-afternoon. The neighbor grandchildren checked in late afternoon to report on their eventful trip today...to the Vanderbilt travel clinic in Nashville to get shots for their upcoming African trip...some weren't the happiest of campers...or so I understand! But they did enjoy the ice cream treats that followed the shot trauma!

No comments:

Post a Comment