Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Clear and Crisp Wednesday

Our thermometer reads that it did get to 50 today but just barely.  I know that it was quite chilly when I headed off to work in the church library after lunch.  I had a regular day of school.  Joy managed to get her notebook up to date during her Grammy long school time.  Woody stayed next door for about an hour this morning while Joy and her parents went for her first orthodontist consult.  Then this afternoon while I was at the church library, he stayed next door with Isaac and Joseph while the rest went out on their fitness run/walk.  They are doing a program called "From Couch to 5K."  Glad that it is them and not me!!!!!  Woody also did his weekly Wednesday Kroger bargain/senior citizen shopping and stopped by the public library to pick up a book for Graham and me. I rested for a few minutes after returning home from the church library and then headed downstairs to make our supper...a tried-and-true recipe for me...wonder how many times I have made this recipe for spaghetti meat sauce.  We hadn't had it for a while...good to have it for a change.  The recipe comes from the old red and white checked Better Homes and Garden cookbook that we received for a wedding present.

No comments:

Post a Comment