Monday, March 3, 2014

Promise of Spring?

Well, the first day-and-a-half were mild...then the lion decided to roar a bit and last night and in the night it got very cold once again and we had a bit of freezing rain...but we didn't have as much some other parts of TN. Our schools weren't cancelled. Woody was glad that we had one car in the garage as the one that was out was all iced over when he headed out to his 26th radiation at 9am. Woody is through with radiation for the moment at least. He has an appointment in a couple of weeks for evaluation as to how these treatments have worked. He does have some redness and his leg looks swollen. Now it is a waiting game to see how well things have gone. It has been soooooo cold all day. I had school with Isaac and Elijah and then Abigail and then Graham this morning. Abigail is trying to bring her sewing notebook up to date. Then this afternoon I had a "dentist appointment" which didn't go as planned so now I have another appointment for tomorrow with my regular dentist. I am still numb four hours later and today's dentist ended up doing nothing. Enough said about a subject that just about shuts me down! I may or may not blog tomorrow night! Over the weekend I worked on library memorials and got the last of the work that I can do at the moment finished this afternoon. Now to make a couple of book orders...one quite large...another day...the recliner is calling my name! Hopefully tonight's photo is telling us that Spring is trying to arrive! I think that we are more than ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment