Monday, March 24, 2014

Tiring Monday

At the moment my mind can hardly wrap around our day...just know that it was busy and that I am very tired...do know that I didn't get a nap today...so perhaps that is why I feel more tired than usual at this hour.

It started out to be a rather chilly morning, but warmed up to feel pretty good by the afternoon. At least it got into the 50's.  Now, tomorrow it isn't supposed to get out of the mid 40's and there is even a chance of seeing a snowflake or two...surely not!!!

I had a normal Monday school day.  Woody walked to the library late this afternoon.  I fixed our supper and have rested a bit after we finished eating.  Now I'm debating on whether I am up to a night of "Dancing with the Stars" or not...not sure that I have enough energy to walk down the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment