Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday

Tonight's photo was taken on Christmas morning.  When Esther tried on the tutu that Joy made her for Christmas.  I had been looking through photos that Joy and Abigail need to add to their sewing notebooks and decided that this sweet little ballerina would grace tonight's blog! We have had a very pretty day...so nice to see sunshine.  I have stayed in and not done much.  I'm still tired from my "ordeal" at the dentist!  I slept in this morning and then have worked in the sewing room...getting it ready for my machines to come back home and also working on choosing fabrics for Isaac's quilt. To show that our day was very nice...Woody went on his four-mile walk before lunch today. This afternoon I did venture out of the house and picked up my sewing machine.  Now that it is back home I should be able to get started machine embroidering designs for Isaac's quilt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment