Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday

Woody said that he saw that some of our crocus were blooming today. I'm taking him at his word and posting a picture that I took last year at this time.  I never actually made it outdoors today. I did mean to go out and take a current picture of what was blooming...but didn't think of it again till it was dark.  Woody took a four-mile walk shortly after he ate lunch.  I continued to work on my book list, which I can say has been successfully transferred to our laptop and has been printed out.  I made over 1300 entries.  I also worked on the Sunday School lesson for Sunday.  I made Linguine with Zesty Lemon Pecan Sauce for our dinner.  We hadn't had that in a while.  When I make it, I always think of our oldest granddaughter, Erin.  We made it together the first time that we tried the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment