Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Predictable

Today has been a pretty predictable Wednesday...right down to the weathermen's predictions that the temps were going to fall as the day went on.  Woody went for his walk this morning at probably about the warmest part of the day.  The wind has been quite gusty which makes the temperatures seem even colder.  I had school with Isaac and Elijah and then listened to Graham read and then Abigail read.  Then Joy came over to read and have her longer time with me.  She is working on catching up her sewing notebook.  Today we printed pictures.  I think that she enjoyed looking at pictures of the sewing projects that she has done so far.  Woody did our Wednesday Kroger shopping.  When I got through with school, I put the groceries away.  Then I ate a quick lunch and headed to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours. We really accomplished quite a bit in the library today.  When I got home Woody was working away in the kitchen cooking several veggies for our supper.  He cooked asparagus and also another of our favorites--Italian Cauliflower.  I'm looking forward to a quiet evening of trying to stay warm as the temps drop even lower.  We are already at 39 degrees and the prediction for the low overnight is in the mid 20's...too cold, especially after the last few days of quite warm temperatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment