Monday, January 5, 2015

1-5-15

It has been a sunny and bright, but cold day here in Middle Tennessee. This morning I did a little of this and a little of that. Then this afternoon I got busy on Isaac's quilt. Just moments ago I got the binding sewn on by machine...the first sewing on of the binding...I will now be sewing the rest of it down by hand. Woody went to the Life Care Center and had Bible study with one of the residents this morning. He stopped on the way home and got us a treat for lunch from Taco Bell. Later in the afternoon he went on a walk to the library. He picked up a book for me...the next in a series that I have been reading. Well, back to the binding the quilt...the light at the end of the tunnel for Isaac's Christmas present is in sight. Tomorrow will be another day at Vanderbilt for labs, see Dr. Sosman's nurse practitioner, and Woody's fourth Keytruda infusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment