Thursday, January 22, 2015

Look Who's One Today!

It has been a busy day. We had school...a Tuesday schedule on Thursday. So I had Isaac and Elijah for their time in the school room and then the other four took turns reading to me. After lunch I got busy on making a pot of soup...Ham and Barley again...utilizing the ham bone from the ham we had this past weekend. I left Woody to eat the soup by himself as I had a "date" tonight...a date with my Sunday School class. From time to time we go out to eat and tonight was one of those times. We had a smaller group tonight than usual, but had loads of laughs as we always do. I came home and headed next door to try to get some pictures of the birthday boy. I then had to download them and choose which one I wanted to use. Woody went on a four-mile walk this afternoon. I didn't get much done with my undecorating, though. I did get a few more things in boxes and those boxes have now taken up residence in the upstairs hall. Maybe tomorrow I will make a bigger dent in the mess! Happy First Birthday, Joseph!

No comments:

Post a Comment