Monday, January 12, 2015

Bloggin' Early

i have gone next door to get internet this afternoon. We use Nathan and Kathy's wireless but since our really cold temperatures it hasn't worked as before...so I will take a few steps and just go to their house. Since I am blogging with the iPad I can't add pictures the way that I usually do so will just skip it tonight. Both Woody and I have been coughing for a couple of days. Woody felt pretty wiped out over the weekend. I don't know if it is from his allergy problem or from his infusion. Woody just said that it was from lack of sleep. Whatever... Today was the first day back to school for me. The grandkids started school last week, but were in and out with travels so it was easier for me to start school with them this week. The whole crew filtered through for school today...Elijah twice as he had his "long time with Grammy" this afternoon. He finished up a sewing project...making a snowman out of fleece and sewing various buttons on for eyes, nose, mouth, buttons. We started the project before Christmas and finally finished it today...perfect for a cold rainy winter day. Woody waited for the rain to stop this afternoon and then he went to Life Care to do Bible study with one of the residents. We had a fun time celebrating Isaac's third birthday on Saturday. He opened presents and then we had his Daniel Tiger cake. I did manage to post pictures of him with his cake on Saturday...but not easily. I am hoping that the internet problems can be solved shortly...we are realizing how much we use it! I have been reading a lot more and am about to finish my fifth book THIS year. Well, time for me to go fix supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment