Friday, January 23, 2015

Next Choir Rehearsal...November!

The decorations are slowly but surely being put away. I always gather all the Byers Carolers on the coffee table till I find all the boxes that they go in. It looks to me like they are having one last sing in front of the Christmas tree till the next Christmas. I called next door mid-afternoon and asked Graham and Elijah to come over. I had found the three boxes that the Fisher Price Nativity goes in. They came over and made short order of getting all the pieces put away in their proper boxes. After they did that is when I gathered all the Carolers together on the coffee table. I have also boxed up a lot of angels this afternoon. It has rained and/or drizzled most of the day. It rained out Woody's walk for today. He went next door this afternoon and took care of most of the children while Kathy took Joseph for his one-year well check up and Nathan had made a trip to Nashville to pick up some boomerang supplies (explanation: Nathan uses and sells boomerangs at some of their programs.). I continued to undecorate while Woody kid sat. This morning I took a friend over to Manchester. She can't drive at the moment and needed pick up/do some paperwork. That was the first time that I had driven the "new" car (now over a year old)out of town. Snow flurries are predicted for tonight...we will see if that prediction comes true...or perhaps we won't see if they happen while everyone sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment