Friday, January 16, 2015

Busy!

Are you hungry? Want a piece of pie? I had trouble not having a piece of the cherry pie shortly after it came out of the oven! I met my goal on pie making. I think that it should feed the 18 or 19 of us. Now I just need to prepare some of the salad/potato bar items. I will do a few more of those this evening and then finish the rest tomorrow. I am late blogging as we ate supper over at Nathan and Kathy's with Woody's nephew and family. We had a nice visit. Woody walked to the pharmacy this morning as a mistake in dosage for one of the prescriptions he got yesterday. He noticed last night that the ones he had gotten were smaller. So we checked on his old prescription bottle and sure enough he was supposed to have twice the dosage. It was mistake on the part of the doctor faxing what Woody used to take. All is now fixed as the pharmacy did manage to communicate with doctor office to get it corrected. Well, back to the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment