Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Saying Good Bye

This morning I sat in the living room enjoying my Christmas decorations before I got underway with my undecorating...I guess it was a way for me to say good bye to them for another year. I also played around with my new camera...trying out different settings, etc. I finally got busy in the dining room. I put away the Precious Moments manger scene first as the boxes those go in were reachable in the closet. Then I took Christmas out of the china cabinet and off the walls and off the cup and saucer display shelf and put all those things on the dining room table. By the time that I got all the Precious Moments back in their individual boxes and back in the two larger boxes and back upstairs, it was time for lunch and then it was time to go to the church to work in the library. When I got back from church, I continued on in the dining room and got ALL the angels off the top of the china cabinet. Now all those angels reside on the dining room table till I find their boxes. I got the cup and saucer display shelf back to "normal" a little while ago. I think that will end my undecorating for the night. Woody did his Wednesday Krogering early this morning. We didn't have school today as Nathan and Kathy and the children had a day trip to the Chattanooga area to do a program at a school. They were also celebrating 100 days of school and had plans to visit a civil war battlefield as a field trip. While I was at the library, Woody went on a four-mile walk. He says that he has been more tired than usual today. I figure that can be chalked up to his PET scan yesterday and of course it could be the Keytruda...either seem to be a good excuse for being tired...for me just the trip yesterday has left me tired. He has dozed in his recliner more than usual today.

No comments:

Post a Comment