Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's Raining! It's Pouring! (Again!)

The above photo shows what it looked like out the window about ten minutes after Woody left on his walk this afternoon. He did have an umbrella with him this time and was able to get in his four-mile walk. He made a stop at the barber and got a haircut on his walk. This morning he did his usual Saturday errands...groceries and the library. I finished my John Grisham book, Sycamore Row and have worked on the Sunday School lesson for tomorrow. I also updated my book list...so it is current for the new year. The rain has kept me feeling pretty lazy today. We had a lull in the rain, but it is now back and coming down quite heavily. The black spots in the trees in the pictures below are not leaves, but birds! I heard a ruckus outside this afternoon and this is what I saw when I looked out the window. The trees just filled with these black birds. Ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment