Friday, January 30, 2015

Moving Right Along...

Well, goal met...at least I think that it is met. As of a few minutes ago all Christmas other than the two Christmas trees has found its way into boxes. There are boxes to my right that can't be seen in the photo and also boxes in the Christmas closet that I haven't taken out yet...the boxes that the ornaments go in and the Christmas tree boxes. One hurdle cleared...but still a pretty tall hurdle to get the two trees undecorated. This morning I got up and started in on packing up items. After doing that for a little while, it was time for me to go pick up a friend to take her for rehab. She isn't supposed to drive yet so several of us in our Sunday School class have been taking her. When I got home it was time for lunch. After lunch I got back to packing up Christmas stuff. I also climbed the step ladder quite a few times taking things down from above the kitchen cabinets and then putting back everyday things. Luckily I don't do a lot over the cabinets since they already look Christmasy because there is lots of red and green up there due to my apple collection. I just take a few things down so I can put several trees and snowmen up there. I still have to shelve the Christmas books, but they are in the sewing room waiting for a time that I feel like getting down on my knees to put them in their spot in the book shelves. Woody chose to let the cold temperatures and wind talk him out of a walk today. I think that it was best since he still hasn't gotten rid of his cough completely. He made French Market Soup this afternoon. It was nice to have him take over that cooking task. He also cleaned up the cooking mess. We have now settled in for the evening. I plan to carry the ornament boxes downstairs this evening, but don't plan to put anything into them till tomorrow. Can you believe that tomorrow is the last day of January?

No comments:

Post a Comment