Monday, January 26, 2015

Arrrrrrrrrrr, Matey!

Accomplishments of the day: Abigail got her sewing notebook brought up to date; I continue to box up Christmas and put out everyday; I made Joseph's ornament for the corner Christmas tree (I have each of the grandchildren's pictures either in a snowflake or snowman frame on that tree since it is a snow theme tree.); Elijah and I made him a pirate eye patch during his "Grammy long time;" Woody did Bible study with his friend at Life Care; he brought us home Taco Bell for lunch; he walked four miles this afternoon in the cold. We are settling in for a quiet evening. I plan to go downstairs and attack the Christmas in the family room. I was boxing up angels and bells just before coming up to blog. As you can see by Elijah's picture tonight the big tree is still up...that will be attacked last...after everything else has been put in boxes and said boxes put up in the hall upstairs. The hall is an obstacle course...best put on the light before walking down it...only a narrow path...could be hazardous to one's health! One of these days things will be back in order...I'm almost to the "bah humbug" point of my undecorating! When you see my Scrooge ornament you will know that I have reached that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment