Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Back In Business!

We once again have internet service that isn't going in and out. Nathan unplugged and then plugged in again a device that helps us get internet over here and I think "held his mouth just right" and things were working once again. We had school this morning on a normal schedule. Then this afternoon I have been finalizing the menu for Saturday and getting items needed on the grocery list. On Saturday we will have a housefull. Woody's nephew and family will be here from MO and Melany, Wade, Erin and Alex along with Nathan and Kathy and crew will be here too. I think that I have counted that there will be 19 of us. So I have started making my "to-do lists." When I got my grocery list finished my "best friend," Isaac, came over for a while. He sat in my lap and watched a show on pbskids.com. It was the first time that I got warm all day! We put a soft throw over us and settled back into my recliner. I will admit to dozing and I think that he almost did. After supper Woody walked to the prayer room at church and is still there. Tonight's picture reflects the "cold" that I have felt today. There isn't snow...but it feels like there could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment