Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Busy Wednesday

We both woke up early. Woody headed out for a four-mile walk. I read for a while and then got busy on a couple of tasks that I had planned to do today. One of which included washing out shower curtain. I managed to get all the hooks unhooked and the curtain down without "too" much trouble. And, got it, the bath mat, and towels into the washer. Then went about doing a couple of other things while they washed. I started some pasta cooking and then did some dishes by hand that didn't fit into last night's dishwasher load. By that time the washer was finished and it was time to hang up the shower curtain once again...not sure which was harder getting it down or back up. But that task was finally completed. Woody got the grocery list and headed next door to find a boy to go with him to the grocery store. Elijah ended up being the volunteer...but I hear that Joseph was the quickest to raise his hand. I was given the opportunity to go through some fabric before it was given away to a local GoodWill-type place (called Attic Outlet). I went through the fabric and chose more than I probably should have...now to find a place to store it! I found one piece that I may use to recover the cushions on the glider rocker in the family room...now to get up the energy and nerve to do it! I put the groceries away when Woody and Elijah got home. By that time it was about time for lunch. Before I headed off to the church library to work, I put together a pasta salad for our supper. With three of us working in the library this afternoon, we got more books ready to check out...our library patrons should be very happy with all these new books! By the time I got home I was very ready to head straight to "my" recliner upstairs. Woody did his usual multitude (something like nine) of crossword puzzles today and has read and watched some TV. Elijah and Isaac came over this afternoon and challenged Goosey (Woody) to a game of Junior Monopoly. I think that interest waned before a winner could be declared, but a good time was had by the three of them and Goosey invited them to come back and play another game another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment