Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Party! Party!

I'll start off wishing Elijah a happy sixth birthday. I think that he has had a fun day. He started out the day not being able to wait to open his presents so Woody went next door and observed him getting most of his gifts. (I missed that part as I off partying myself!) Then they went to the new "swim park" that has opened recently here in town. I think that all his siblings and his parents enjoyed that part of the party a lot. He had cake and ice cream (a Star Wars theme)at their house after swimming. I stayed after cake and ice cream and watched a movie with them. Woody, again, did some weeding and mulching...but he had a lot of branches/limbs to pick up. In the night I heard a large limb hit the ground...I was glad that it wasn't a tree falling..it made a pretty loud thud when it hit! When I got home from next door, Woody was gone. He had walked to the prayer room at church. I started off the day partying. I went to breakfast at a friend's house. We had such an enjoyable morning...beautiful day for an outside breakfast. I will end the blog with a picture of "my" other party. Really a fun day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment