Thursday, July 2, 2015

Friendships

Woody got up and walked six miles this morning. I read for a while after I woke up and then got up and got ready to go meet several friends for breakfast...always a fun time to get to visit with friends. Woody did some weeding and mulching in between rain showers. We have had several heavy downpours throughout the day and evening. One happened while my friends and I were having breakfast. And, then Woody and I were out in a downpour a couple of hours ago when we went to visit a friend who had been in a car accident and is now in a rehab facility near us. So it has been a day of being thankful for friendships that have developed over the years while we have lived in Tullahoma. It would be very hard to get by in life without friends and we have been blessed with many. Tonight's blog photo shows that the last of our new bird houses now has residents...a blue bird family. I had fun watching from our upstairs bedroom window as the momma and daddy bluebird came and went from their house today.

No comments:

Post a Comment