Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday...Again!

Is it only me or some of you thinking that the weeks just seem to fly by? It just seems like yesterday that I was posting a "Thursday" post. Tonight's photo was taken yesterday when we woke up to a lot of fog. I was going to post it yesterday, but Woody insisted that I post the vultures, as he was disappointed on Tuesday when he read the blog that I hadn't posted them that day. The main reason that I didn't post them that day is that they are a bird that is representative of death and I didn't want to put their picture up on a day that we had good news...didn't want the picture to give the wrong impression! Woody got up early this morning and walked five miles. Later in the morning, Woody made a deliveries to a couple of friends who are recooperating. The rest of the day seems to have just slipped by for me, I don't know if it seems to have done that for Woody or not. I did manage to get up enough energy to vacuum some downstairs...plugged in the vacuum and vacuumed as far as the cord would reach...plugged it in in the kitchen and that let me vacuum the kitchen, most of the family room, the dining room and in front of the living room door. The main reason that I plugged the vacuum in the kitchen was that under the cabinets needed to be vacuumed...I reached for something that fell the other day and met up with some spiderwebs...so that told me that I had better do that job. After I vacuumed the floor and under the cabinets, I mopped the kitchen floor...so I guess that the kitchen is fairly clean for about four inches off the floor! It always seems to take me a couple of days to recoop after our trips to Nashville...especially when we make two trips in two weeks...of course if I look back there were times when Woody first got diagnosed with melanoma that we made two and even more trips in one week...so I'm really not complaining...just observing that my energy seems to be zapped at least for some reason! I did talk for a while this morning with Melany. She had received something in the mail and I was checking with her about how it worked. Goosey (Woody) and I ordered something for Esther for her upcoming birthday. And,when I ordered Esther's, I was given the option to order a free one for a school teacher...so of course I chose Melany and her school to be the recipient of my free item. It had arrived at Melany's school and she had picked it up today so I was checking in to see if she had fun trying it out. She is very happy to have this item and said that what she tried with it worked great and looks forward to letting her school children use it. I will tell specifically what it is after Esther's birthday...till then...very hush, hush! I was excited to buy one and get another one free and very glad to be able to give it to Melany to use with her K thru 5th art students. Pretty smart promotion on the part of the company...in my opinion. I'll get a picture of Esther using hers after she gets it for her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment