Friday, July 3, 2015

Rain, Rain...and More Rain

Woody didn't walk early this morning as it was raining...he didn't walk mid-morning as it was raining...but finally in the afternoon he was able to go on a walk. He walked to and from the Credit Union...about a seven-mile walk. He did take an umbrella...just in case. But I think that he managed to get his walk in without having to use the umbrella. I got up and first finished the book that I "almost" finished last night, but got to sleepy to keep reading. Then I headed into the sewing room. I have managed to make some progress on my blouse, but I kept getting interrupted whenever the rain storms turned into thunderstorms. I have been able to sew for the last couple of hours without being interrupted by the weather. I also made a marinated salad this afternoon. It only got into the low 70's here today and was in the mid-60's for a good part of the day...rather cool to be July. I believe that more rain is predicted...we'll need a boat shortly! Just as I posted tonight's blog it started raining...again!

No comments:

Post a Comment