Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Middle of Another Week

We have pretty much had a normal Wednesday. Woody got up and walked six miles and came in with his t-shirt sticking to him it was so humid outside...not all that hot...just VERY humid. I got up and went to work on Elijah's shirt so it wouldn't take too long if he decided to come back to help me. Woody went to do his Wednesday Krogering and Farmers' Marketing. Isaac came over and kept me company for a while and later in the morning, Elijah did come over and we worked some more on his shirt. He chose the color for the ribbing and then he helped me push buttons on the sewing machine. He headed home when it was time for lunch. I ate lunch and then headed off to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours. Joseph came over and stayed with Woody for a while after lunch. When I left for the library, they were heavily into the Old MacDonald...not sure which of them was singing "Old MacDonald" the loudest! After I got home I started to put the rib trim on Elijah's shirt. I talked to my sister while she sat in her backyard in AZ watching their bird that had flown the coop! She emailed me a little while ago and said that the bird had been captured safe and sound. She also asked me if I wanted a bird! After supper I started looking at maps to make sure that I would know where I was going in the morning. I am going to drive to Melany's and have traveled this road many a time...but have only driven it myself just a couple of times. It is the back road that Woody and I like to take when we go to Vanderbilt. Tonight's picture was taken last week when we took this road on our way to Vandy...so I will be traveling it again tomorrow morning...but this time on my own. I will drive to Melany's and then she will take over the driving. We are going to Nashville to the Frist Center for the Arts. There is an exhibit of Italian designer clothing from the 1940's to the present. It is an exhibit that is on loan from the Victoria and Albert Museum in England. The last time I got to see one of their traveling exhibits it was fantastic so I am looking forward to seeing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment