Friday, July 17, 2015

The Monkey Shuffle!

The girls are back from camp...but so far I have only managed to catch Joy for a picture or two. Esther came home minus another tooth. And, Abigail was home about two hours and headed off for a sleepover at church for the Middle School girls. I can't believe that it is time for her to leave the children's department and become a youth. Time does fly. Tonight's pictures show Joy doing The Monkey Shuffle...a song/dance that they learned at camp. I think that they had a good time, but are all glad to be back with their family. Graham graduated from coding class today. I am a bit late blogging today because I was helping Nathan. He is trying to get some new shirts made with crazy ties on them for a camp that they will be doing next week. He got in a mess and thought that he was going to have to buy Kathy a new iron, but I came to his rescue with some iron cleaner that I have. When I left him, he seemed to have things back in control! Woody got up and did his walking before it got hot today. He walked eight miles. And, despite the very warm, as in hot, temperatures, he mowed. I got Esther's dress cut out and started sewing it. That has been on my to-do list for some time...but with various aches and pains hadn't gotten to it. What a hot day and I think that it is predicted to get hotter over the next few days. Even with the sun down it was pretty steamy as I walked between our houses a little while ago. It was one of those days that it was almost too hot too cook...but I did cook, but by the time I was finished I was ready to come upstairs and let the ceiling fan cool me off. I cooled off a bit before I cleaned up the kitchen...but it is now all cleaned up and I am heading to "my" chair to read for a while...that is if I keep my eyes open! Woody was multitasking when I last checked on him...reading and watching television.

No comments:

Post a Comment