Monday, September 7, 2015

And, Labor We Did!

My labors have gotten me a clean guest room and Woody's have gotten him more headway on mowing the lawn. I woke up way too early...several hours before Woody...or at least till he decided to stir today. He went for a four-mile walk. And, I got underway with my cleaning. As tonight's photo shows, I attacked the guest room...and, yes, the windows even got cleaned. Now if the dust would just not settle till after Cheryl arrives...but I guess I will probably have to make one more quick go through with my Swiffer duster before she gets here next week! I sat down for a while late this afternoon...and next thing I knew it was after time to blog...oops! Guess I wore myself out both by waking up so early and cleaning! I mentioned the last time that I blogged that the world seems to just get smaller...well, yesterday Nathan and family proved it once again. After lunch yesterday, Nathan called and asked me to turn on my iPad because Abigail wanted to Skype with us. So yesterday Woody and I got to see everyone from far, far away Poland. And, we had a very good connection. Isaac showed us that he had learned to walk on his stilts by himself that day. The Skype call made them seem like they were just next door! Happy Labor Day 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment