Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Friday

Woody walked six miles this morning. After his walk, he (Mr. MacGreggor) and Isaac (Peter Rabbit) planted garlic. Isaac came in with Goosey (Woody) when they finished planting and then Isaac helped me with the wash that I was in the midst of doing...trying to catch up with the wash that I put aside while Cheryl was here. The bed that Erin slept in is all made once again. The evidence of having company is just about all erased. I had planned to do some vacuuming today but that got put aside till another day. I did some work on my iPad today...getting it brought up to date and also deleting some items that I had downloaded but never seem to use...freeing up some space. This afternoon Woody walked to the public library to pick up another book that he had requested. While he was off on that walk, Nathan and Kathy needed someone to watch the children while they went to pick up their camper that had been in the shop being worked on. I ended up helping Abigail fix their supper...a recipe that Kathy had concocted...so neither Abigail nor I knew exactly what we were doing...but Abigail just came over and reported that it had tasted good...that all had liked it except their pickiest eater. It has drizzled off and on today...so not a bright sun shiny Fall day...but the rain made the temperatures feel very Fallish.

No comments:

Post a Comment