Monday, September 28, 2015

Back in Session!

School was back in session for me this morning...I hadn't had school with the children since before their trip to Poland. It was almost like the first day all over again...at least for me! After school and lunch was over I made chicken salad for our supper. Woody bought tomatoes at our favorite fruit and vegetable market on his way home from doing Bible study at Life Care Center with Jeff. Later in the afternoon he walked four miles. Woody and the computer have been tangling with each other over games of Scrabble...let's just say that the computer seems to have the advantage...Woody is constantly challenged to beat it! While Woody was out for his walk, I headed off to run a couple of errands...had to stop at the pharmacy to pick up several of my medications and then went on to the public library. I had a book to return and decided to peruse their shelves for a while. I came home with several books. I started one of them a little while ago, but found myself waking up just a few minutes ago with only a few pages read...guess going back to school wore me out a bit...as that was the second nap I had taken this afternoon/evening. As I drove through town I noticed that the leaves have more tinges of red/orange/yellow...each day shows a bit more Fall color change.

No comments:

Post a Comment