Monday, September 14, 2015

Popular Day for Flying

Nathan, Kathy and family have spent a good part or more of an entire day flying back to the states from their European trip to Poland. The last I heard from them they were at Dulles Airport in Washington D.C. They were due into Nashville around 6pm so I figure that they are now on the church van heading home. The last that I talked to Cheryl, she was about to head to the airport in Phoenix in anticipation of taking off not long from now. She won't be in till around midnight...late night for Woody! We started out the day in the 40's but it pretty quickly climbed to warmer temperatures...I don't think that it got out of the 70's today...pretty nice...a very pleasant day. I did hear a weatherman say today not to get too used to these below normal temperatures as they will be rising and will be above normal by the end of the week...might even hit 90 (that was an Alabama weatherman...maybe we will only see the high 80's). Woody went to Life Care Center this morning and had Bible study with Jeff. Later in the day he walked eight miles. He can walk later in the day due to this cooler weather. I have continued my cleaning marathon...which is about to end! When I finish blogging I am going downstairs and put away the dishes in the dish drainer and then clean the kitchen sink...and put back the chairs, etc. in the kitchen since the floor should be dry by then. At that point I think that I will say that I am finished cleaning for company...now to look forward to a week of vacation with my sister...enjoying our clean house! Besides cleaning today I also did a little cooking...hoping not to spend my whole time in the kitchen while she is here! Well, off to do the last tasks, then relax for a while, and then head off to the airport. Wonder if I will remember to blog while she is here!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment