Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cooler Temps!

It never got above 70 today and a few minutes ago I walked out on the front porch for a minute and it was rather chilly...it is supposed to get down to the upper 40's for a low tonight. Definitely Fall is in the air! Woody did the usual Saturday errands...library, Credit Union, WalMart, a quick stop at Kroger for something that Walmart didn't have, and a stop at the fruit and vegetable market. I got up and continued on my cleaning. Today I focused on our bedroom...just putting some more things away and straightening things up and then dusting and vacuuming. Except for a quick vacuuming down the hallway, the upstairs vacuuming is finished. I also worked some more in the sewing room...just putting things away that had been in the bedroom on the sewing table. I did a load of wash and as soon as I get it out of the drier and put away then I will only have one more load to do...the towels. We did make the mosquito traps this afternoon...and put them on the front porch. Time will tell if they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment