Saturday, September 19, 2015

Cookin'! Cookin'! Cookin'!

Well, tonight we are getting ready for a family gathering tomorrow. Melany, Wade, Erin, Alex, and Alex's girlfriend are coming to Tullahoma to join Nathan, Kathy, Graham, Abigail, Joy, Esther, Elijah, Isaac, Joseph, Woody, myself and Cheryl. I hesitate to count...but I think that I have seating figured out at various tables in the house. Cheryl and I are doing the last of the cooking...Cheryl just popped a pan of brownies in the oven. I am about to finish a cucumber gelatin salad and then about to start the potato salad. Kathy has made one of her yummy cheesecake recipes and Woody popped a watermelon in to get cold. Looks like desserts and a couple of sides are ready. I made our barbecue and froze it a couple of weeks ago. So I think that we are good to go...almost. Woody walked five miles today. Cheryl and I ran one errand this afternoon. The children have been in and out several times. They enjoyed sitting on the front porch with their Auntie Cheryl. Well, I'm off to the kitchen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment