Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Still Laboring

Despite the fact that Labor Day is over...the laboring didn't cease! Woody got up and walked six miles. He has also done some mowing. And, a while ago he walked to the prayer room at church and has yet to return. I got up and started in on my next cleaning project--the upstairs guest bathroom. I took down the shower curtain and washed it with the towels that go in that bathroom. While the shower curtain was down, I cleaned the tub/shower. That is where I stopped before I went out for a late breakfast/brunch with friends. We had a nice visit. Then I came home and decided that I wanted to make a Christmas ornament so got the sewing/embroidery machine set up to do that. I decided that I wanted to clean out the cabinet under the sink in the bathroom...so have pulled out a lot of stuff and am deciding what needs to be thrown away. I hope that I will be able to say that that bathroom is finished before I head to bed. We did one more thing to get ready for Cheryl's visit...and, that is we ate up the last of the eggplant that we had on hand...she requested no eggplant while she was here...so that job is taken care of! Lots of little steps in getting ready for her visit! She will be here next week at this time. I also cooked a couple of chicken breasts a little while ago. I will let them get good and cold in the fridge and then attempt to slice them and then freeze the slices for some sandwiches that I plan to have while she is here. The less cooking I have to do while she is here the more time there is to visit! Well, back to emptying that cabinet in the bathroom and then putting things back in...then I can clean the sink, the toilet and vacuum the floor...and another room ready! Tomorrow I plan to build a mosquito trap!

No comments:

Post a Comment