Thursday, September 24, 2015

Slipping Back to "Normal"

Woody got up and walked twelve miles. I did sleep in a bit later than usual this morning. Then I got going on getting the house back to "normal"...only meaning that I washed the towels in the upstairs guest bath and washed the sheets on the guest bed...and then put the towels back and remade the bed...so guest bath is back to "normal"...as is the guest room. Though Isaac pointed out that the sewing machine isn't back in the guest room yet. He's a good detail noticer! Woody went next door to take care of the children while their parents went on a lunch date. Isaac came over here and spent most of the afternoon...he needed to make a phone call to talk to his Auntie Cheryl then he helped me put away dishes. He and I roasted various kinds of peppers this afternoon too. We had leftover barbecue for supper tonight. Nice to not have to cook today. Cheryl made it back to Phoenix pretty much right on time last night. Her daughter and granddaughter picked her up at the airport. Her granddaughter told her that it had been the longest week! Cheryl and I both think that it was a pretty short week. Tonight's photo I took in the kitchen at the Polk ancestral home last Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment