Tuesday, September 15, 2015

She Landed...Finally!

Cheryl's plane finally landed this morning...about an hour and a half late...1:30am rather than 12:00am and we didn't pull back into our driveway till 3am. Woody said that only Cheryl could have a rain delay in Arizona! The first delay was that the flight attendants were late getting there due to their flight connection...then by the time that they got there it was storming badly with a possibility of 60 mph winds so they had to wait the storm out. Once they got in the air, it was smooth sailing! After we got home, of course, Cheryl and I had to talk a little...while she unpacked. Then we hit the hay for a few hours. I did take a power nap this afternoon. I think that Cheryl has made it through the day due to her coffee. Nathan and Kathy and family made back from Poland safely. All seem to have had a great time. I think that jet lag may be affecting some of them. Even Joseph said he was tired when we asked him. Woody walked four miles this afternoon and then to and from the prayer tonight. Cheryl and I have talked, sat on the front porch, and even got in a little shopping. We had a late supper and I am writing the blog from my iPad tonight...so no photo.

1 comment: