Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Rolled Around Again

Tonight's picture has no rhyme nor reason...except it is one of the pictures that I took when trying out various settings on my cameras...I have quite a few of this particular pin cushion (one of my blog readers will recognize it as one that she gave me)and this is the one that I thought turned out the best. I am just about finished with a photography book that I have been reading. My plan is to finish reading it tonight so Woody can take it back to the public library tomorrow. I also have another library book that I am about finished with that I will try to finish this evening so he can take it back too. This morning I listened to Elijah and Esther read out loud. They have just about completed a 15 minutes-a-day-reading-outloud challenge for the month of January. After lunch I got busy on doing some cleaning (I guess I will do anything to keep from really getting seriouis about undecorating!). I really needed to run the vacuum so got that task started by vacuuming our bedroom. Then I straightened up some things in there too...which included going through the basket that is next to my chair. I unearthed a couple of cross stitch projects that I just might get back to working on. Woody cooked a pumpkin today and I used my hand held immersion blender to puree the cooked pumpkin pieces. I did a load of Christmas linens (my Christmas put-away project of the day!) along with some towels and also did a little hand washing that I had been putting off. Woody walked four miles today. The temperatures are rising...got into the 40's today...supposed to get into the 60's tomorrow and Sunday. Abigail came over late this afternoon and completed the zippered bag that she started on Thursday. Woody is relaxing downstairs in the family room in "his" chair and I plan to head back to "my" chair that is upstairs as soon as I hit publish on tonight's blog. Oh, and, my migraine last night didn't get very bad. I mainly just had the weird whirry thing that happens to my eyes that tells me that one is starting. Usually if I go and shut my eyes for a while the headache doesn't get too bad. So last night I rested my eyes for quite a while after I blogged...think that I dozed during that resting time and when I woke up I seemed to be okay once again. Well, off to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment