Thursday, January 28, 2016

More Slowly Than Surely

Tonight's blog title refers to the way I am going about getting the Christmas decorations put away. I managed to get Christmas books put away today and several other things...but still lots to go. This week just hasn't been conducive to being able to do much with them...Monday I didn't feel very well, Tuesday we were at Vanderbilt, and yesterday was just a busy day. Maybe I will be able to get going on them more. Woody walked four miles today. He is presently next door taking care of most of the neighbor grandchildren. Nathan and Kathy are going on a dessert date while Esther has her basketball practice. I am heading to my chair as soon as I publish this as I have the indication that I am starting to get a migraine. I have been trying to figure out what I might have eaten to trigger one as mine are usually food induced...usually by aged cheese...don't think that I have had any today...oh, well, time to go flop back in my recliner and turn out the lights and close my eyes for a while. Tonight's pictures show Joseph playing with the stuffed animals in the school room and Abigail sewing away on her zippered bags. This afternoon Graham and Joseph came over and played for a while and Abigail got in a little extra sewing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment