Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snow Day?????

Well, Tullahoma City Schools got a snow day...none of us are sure exactly why...perhaps scared by the weather forecast? But in our neck of the woods it never got bad. We had school...after all...not much travel between the school campus and home. Abigail continues her pursuit of making zippered bags. She got underway with one during her long time with me and then came back this afternoon and finished it. She has already got another one planned. Woody did his weekly Wednesday Krogering this morning. After lunch I went to the church and worked in the library for a little while. When I got home Woody was off on his daily walk...I'm guessing that he walked four miles...he's downstairs and I'm upstairs and I am too lazy to go down and ask how far he walked...at least I have given him credit for getting in his daily walk! I decided to make a "made-up" recipe for a chicken casserole for our supper. We both enjoyed it. While I was still downstairs, the phone rang and it was our friendly reminder call from Vanderbilt about Woody's next week appointments. Three weeks have just about rolled around again! Here's hoping that after next week's appointment that we won't be reminded of appointments again for twelve weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment