Thursday, January 21, 2016

Rain and More Rain and Then ????

I just took this picture of WeatherBug's radar. We are the dark blue marker...looks like we are in for a lot of rain. It's all moving from the south right through us. Our temperature is 39°F so just rain for quite a while...the temperatures are predicted to go up overnight...into the 40's so still just rain and it is predicted to rain a good part of tomorrow...then in the afternoon temperatures are predicted to start dropping and by late afternoon "perhaps" we will get some snow. We had school this morning. Esther had her long time with me. She continues to plod along on a cross stitch project. Woody went on a four-mile walk which included a stop at the barber. Graham came over to read with me after lunch. After Graham finished reading, Woody and I headed off for a treat...we needed to use our coupon for bogo free Blizzard before it went out of date...and that date was this coming Monday...and since it might snow and keep us in on Saturday, we decided that today was the day. I was a bit hesitant since I had felt cold all day...but cold or not my Butterfinger Blizzard tasted really good! We are all settled in for the evening listening to the rain on the roof...need to get rested so we can party with Joseph tomorrow!!!!! Kathy called with party plans just a few minutes ago. I guess I'll go wrap his present!

No comments:

Post a Comment