Saturday, January 30, 2016

Last January Saturday

I actually did work on getting the house "back to normal." Tonight's photo shows that the Little Women dolls (Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy)and their book have come back downstairs. These dolls are part of my Aunt Lois' collection that I inherited some years back. I spent a good part of the morning just dusting and polishing furniture in the living room getting the tables ready to go "back to normal." The undecorating process comes near to Spring cleaning...probably as close as I will come to Spring cleaning! Woody was away most of the morning doing his usual Saturday running around...library, Credit Union, WalMart, Kroger, and a hospital visit. After he got home, I put away the groceries. Then he and I attempted to run an errand...it became a "three times is a charm" as to accomplishing it and finding the person at home that we needed to be home! Woody went on a four mile walk. I continued working in the living room and then I took a nap. As soon as I post this blog, I am heading down to finish putting together the ingredients for pumpkin bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment