Monday, February 1, 2016

Page Forward...Page Back

So the calendar pages were turned forward and then with tonight's photo I paged back! This is a picture my father took of me taking a picture of cacti. Things haven't changed much except for me...except locale...camera is still in front of my face! I did play around with special effects on this picture as it wasn't the best scan. It couldn't lay flat on the bed of the scanner. My sister brought this picture when she came to TN. Well, on this first day of February, we pretty much followed our usual Monday schedule...school for me with most of the grandchildren (Joseph graduated from a 15-minute slot to a 30-minute slot and did great...Bible study with Jeff at Life Care for Woody. After the Bible study time, Woody also visited with some of our church members who reside there. Woody went on a four-mile walk this afternoon. I read this afternoon as I "needed" to finish an e-book that was going to disappear into cyberspace if I didn't finish it by tomorrow. I accomplished that and then went hunting for the next in the series. I had to place a hold on it so decided to look for another to read while I waited for the one I was after. I couldn't resist and have already started that one. I did break away and vacuumed and mopped the kitchen floor...it was to the condition that it was about to pull off our socks...I believe that some juice got spilled on it. So that is a good job done. We're settling in with the TV and our books for the evening. I wonder if the ground hog will see his shadow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment