Friday, February 19, 2016

Lots of Twists and Turns

My friend, Marie, picked me up this morning and we headed off on a photographic adventure. She loves to take photos of barns and there is no telling how many barns we saw today...lots and lots...some quite colorful and some lacking in color...but all had so much character! We travelled down roads "less travelled" and found barns and so many other things to photograph. My contribution of the day was to guide her to this farm just down the road from us that has these alpacas...so we got barns and alpacas in these first photos of the day. We ended up on roads in four counties...a really fun full day...left at 9:30am and didn't get back till 4pm. Woody held down the fort here at the house and also took a six-mile walk while I was away. I have barely had time to download the photos from my cameras...so just randomly picked a few for tonight's blog. I have a feeling that the pictures that I took today will end up being fodder for several future blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment